Being slightly larger and heavier, the tenor uke has a rich and full tone that has more low end than the concert ukulele. Its neck is both longer and wider, resulting in a wider spacing between the 18 frets. This ukulele is quite popular among advanced players. However, the tenor ukulele can also be a good choice for beginners with larger hands.
- Spruce top, satin finish, laser engraved motif
- Sapele back & sides, satin finish
- Mahogany neck, satin finish
- Tortoise style ABS binding
- Walnut fretboard & bridge
- Die-cast tuning machines, chrome w/ black buttons
Comes with gig-bag, clip-on tuner, extra strings, string winder and picks